. In order to address the current public health situation, we have made some adjustments in our office procedures.
- We ask that all patients wear facial masks while they are in the office. If you do not have one, we can supply one for you.
- We will admit only the patient into the office. Friends, or family, accompanying them are asked to wait outside in a convenient location. All exams and pick-ups are by appointment only.
- We ask that you download the appropriate patient form, fill it out, and send it back to us prior to your examination.
- We will screen every patient before their examination: health questionnaire, temperature and oxygen saturation level. Patients who test outside of the normal ranges will be asked to re-schedule.
- We will ask you to wash your hands prior to the examination.
The office sanitization procedures have changed also:
- All instruments and high touch areas are sanitized after each exam.
- The exam room will have an air purifier and cleanser operating during the testing.
- The exam room and common reception areas are sanitized nightly with UVC lighting.
We are confident that these changes will make your visit to this office safe and enjoyable. Hope to see you soon.